- Go to a DC United Game and sit in the brava brava section. - Wednesday the 2nd!
- See a show at Rock and Roll Hotel - Alberta Cross on Friday the 4th!
- Volunteer at DC Central Kitchen
- Check out the National Portrait Gallery
- Finally check out the National Zoo. I cant believe i haven't been yet.
- Get to the top of the Washington Monument
- Eat takeout from the in-home thai place, Thai X-ing
- Dinner at Masa 14
- Cocktails at the speakeasy on U Street
- Check out the fish market again
- Get the truffle lobster mac n' cheese at the Four Seasons restaurant, with champagne.
- Finish my "Mac n' DC" list while we're on the subject.
- Eat at Komi
- How could I forget - West Wing Tour!
- Check out the US Marine Corps Parade at 8th and I
- Breakfast at Florida Avenue Grill - Saturday, June 5 with Jess!
- Spectacular dinner at Acqua Al 2 in Eastern Market. Friday, June 4th With Morgan and Patrick.
Wednesday, June 02, 2010
22 Days Left in DC
After almost 10 years in DC, I am moving in 22 days. So with 22 days to go... I have a lot to do (and a lot more ideas to come up with)
Posted by District Dishes